Imagine your first deposit multiplies and doubles your chance of winning — right as you sign up for a new bookie! Wouldn’t that be great? That’s what you get after a new account registration at 22Bet Nigeria — sign up bonus promotion of 100% on your first deposit, up to 50,000 NGN.
This 22Bet Nigeria welcome bonus offer is available throughout Africa and in many world states.
Explore all the 22Bet registration bonus rules with Takebet Nigeria now!
How to get 22Bet welcome bonus (Nigeria)
As it is quite comprehensible from the name, 22Bet first deposit bonus is a welcoming one, provided upon new registrations. You are eligible only if you have never played here.
Here is how to get 22Bet bonus in Nigeria for first deposit:
- Hit the GET BONUS button in this article to access the bookmaker.
- Tap REGISTRATION on the subsequent page to access the sign up form. Fill it out with your personal data, which may include your mobile number, email, name and such. Depending on the form, you will have to validate your phone number or email, or both.
- Log in to the newly created account and proceed to deposits. Pick an appropriate method and make the first deposit, minding the minimum deposit amount.
- Wait for the bookie to credit you with the signature 22Bet Nigeria bonus 100 (%).
Takebet Nigeria has learned that the minimum deposit is 500 Nigerian nairas. The maximum 22Bet Nigeria registration bonus is 50,000 NGN.
Now that you know how to get 22Bet sign up bonus in Nigeria — learn how to use 22Bet bonus for registration.
How to use 22Bet Nigeria registration bonus and withdraw winnings
The promo funds have to be wagered for it to be redeemed and withdrawn together with any winnings. These rules are called wagering or rollover requirements. When it comes to the welcome bonus, 22Bet Nigeria provides simple enough terms and conditions.
Steps on how to use 22Bet welcome bonus in Nigeria for first deposit:
- The promo amount multiplied by five must be wagered on accumulators (multibets).
- The multiple bets in question should be made up of 3+ selections.
- The minimum of three selections must have the odds of 1.40 or higher.
- The rollover must be carried out within seven days from the moment you get 22Bet bonus 100 (%). If you fail to comply, the funds will be forfeited by the company.
So this is how to withdraw 22Bet bonus for registration in Nigeria — just complete the wagering!
H2: 22Bet Nigeria welcome bonus terms and conditions (registration offer)
Let’s recap the main 22Bet sign up bonus terms and conditions (first deposit offer in Nigeria):
- The promotion is a Nigerian 22bet new customer bonus offer — it is for new clients only.
- The offer is a 100% match deposit offer, doubling the first deposit. There is a maximum limit in place, which equals 50,000 NGN in the Nigerian version of the sportsbook.
- There is a minimum deposit limit of 500 NGN for Nigerian customers.
- The first deposit is the only one eligible for the offer. It must be sent in one transfer.
- To complete 22Bet bonus withdrawal (sign up offer in Nigeria), wager it five times on accumulators (multibets) of 3+ events, with the odds of 1.40 + for at least three events.
- The wagering of the promotional funds must be completed within seven days.
- Cryptocurrency deposits are disabled for this offer.
- This 22Bet Nigeria first deposit bonus cannot be used together with other promotions.
- The promotion can be cancelled any time except when the funds are already lost.
Now you know all about how 22Bet bonus works for new customers in Nigeria!
Fancy entering the betting world in style? Hit GET BONUS and register for 22Bet Nigeria now!