The flagship promotion of Betwinner Nigeria, welcome bonus on the first deposit, is kicking ass big time across Africa, Asia and the world.
This Betwinner first deposit bonus offer in Nigeria is a 100% one, matching your deposit 1-to-1. However, there is a limit to their generosity, which equals 100,000 NGN for Nigerians.
Read this review on Takebet Nigeria to learn how to get Betwinner registration bonus!
How to claim Betwinner Nigeria sign up bonus offer
The first and foremost thing to learn about this promotion is that it is for new customers only. Creating a new account if you have previously played at Betwinner is strictly forbidden. Only genuinely new customers can enjoy this Betwinner sign up bonus in Nigeria, as per their T&C.
This is how to get Betwinner welcome bonus in Nigeria:
- Hit the GET BONUS button on this page to proceed to the bookmaker.
- Create a new online account. You need to be of legal age and sometimes to have a valid mobile phone number on you.
- Log in and proceed to the section with deposits.
- Top up your account with money above the minimum threshold. Mind that paying more than the maximum Betwinner registration bonus in Nigeria won’t help as it is 100% only.
- Wait for the promotional funds to appear in your account.
Note: the promotion must be approved by you while registering, or afterwards in the account.
The match amount is always 100%. The maximum limit of this Betwinner first deposit bonus in Nigeria is 100,000 NGN, while the minimum deposit amount for Nigerians is 400 NGN.
How to use Betwinner Nigeria first deposit bonus funds
There is no way one can withdraw one’s welcome bonus the moment it arrives. There are rollover requirements in place which stipulate wagering the promotional amount in a certain way.
Let’s review how to use Betwinner sign up bonus in Nigeria:
- Wager the amount equalling the promotional sum multiplied by five (5) on sports.
- Place accumulators (multi bets) only, consisting of a minimum of three (3) selections.
- Mind that at least three selections must have the minimum odds of 1.40.
- Do the rollover in 30 days to keep the winnings and withdraw the money.
Some find it hard to rollover Betwinner Nigeria welcome offer funds, as any withdrawals are blocked until the wagering is done. In this case, the company provides an option of cancelling the offer.
Betwinner Nigeria welcome bonus terms and conditions
Now Takebet Nigeria will recap the main rules of the Betwinner first deposit promotion in Nigeria:
- Solely new customers of the bookmaker are approved for this betting offer.
- The bettor must agree to receive the bonus during registration or shortly afterwards.
- Only the first deposit after sign up, as a single payment, is counted towards the bonus.
- The promotional amount is 100% of the first deposit, up to the maximum of 100,000 NGN. There is the minimum deposit limit in place as well, equalling 400 NGN in Nigeria.
- One must wager the bonus five times on sports, in accumulators of three events minimum, and at least three selections must have the odds of 1.40 or above.
- Withdrawal of the bonus and any proceedings is possible after the rollover only.
- Withdrawals will be generally locked for an account until the rollover is completed, or the whole amount is lost, or until a customer cancels the promotion in his account.
- Cryptocurrency deposits are disqualified from the promotion.
- Other promotions of bookie cannot be combined with the first deposit offer.
Ready to start your sports betting career with a boost? Hit GET BONUS to sign up for Betwinner Nigeria now!