Overview of our WTA predictions
Our experts deliver WTA game predictions for tournament outcomes in general and predict career heights and season accomplishments of top female tennis players. Regarding match picks, Takebet Nigeria greatly emphasises the diversity of betting markets we research to try and find valuable odds as often as possible.
The WTA Tour encompasses tens of competitions with many decent ones. The tournaments usually span from the first week of January till December, with top players finishing their performances in October-November. Then, finally, the season goes off with the WTA Finals.
Our editorial team unites tennis betting experts and sports journalists, who spend hours watching tennis games and exploring stats to bring you the best odds.
Types of WTA betting predictions
On Takebet Nigeria, you will discover that game predictions are the most frequent.
Each match tip here is upheld by an in-depth article depicting the current tournament situation, recapping the latest games played by both athletes, giving insights into statistical trends, and offering a data-based prognosis for an upcoming tennis match.
What is more, we offer outright tennis WTA predictions for events such as: which tennis player will win a particular competition, which athletes will constitute the final pair, which stage of the tournament a particular tennis player will reach, and season-long bets on WTA ratings.
Our tennis betting tips usually come from 12 to 24 hours before the start of any game, while the outright tips arrive a couple of days before the actual tournament.
Betting markets and odds of WTA tips
Tennis betting markets are pervasive, and our experts analyse all of them to deliver value. The options we use span from popular selections to player props.
Some of the tennis bets you may stumble upon in our picks:
- Match and set outcomes (1x2)
- Set and game over under totals
- Individual totals
- Set and game handicaps
- Set score
- Stat props on aces, double faults, etc
The single tennis bets of Takebet Nigeria are usually in the range from 1.50 (-200 American; 1/2 Fractional) to 3.00 (+200; 2/1), with parlays going as high as 10.00 (+900; 9/1).
How experts analyse WTA for tennis predictions
Making WTA betting tips is a rather complex procedure with several factors to consider, and we account for all of them to deliver value. Here is some data Takebet Nigeria analyses for predictions:
- Recent results. We assess the current form of a WTA player using the results of the latest matches and tournaments, specifically on the same surface. We consider match stats to understand the ease that followed wins and the struggle that accompanied losses. Researching the news complements our analysis of the players’ form.
- Season form. We explore the seasonal achievements of a tennis player.
- H2H. To understand how comfortable players are with each other, who is stronger in the long run and who was better in recent clashes, we analyse head-to-head games.
- Physical capabilities. There is much to explore when it comes to athleticism! Is a player left-handed or right-handed? How strong is their serve? How solid is their endurance? You need to understand the unique personal qualities of each player.
- Stats. We assess statistical data in our quest to predict outcomes of a WTA match correctly: aces, double errors, serves, tie-breaks, and such.
- Tennis odds. WTA betting odds point out the payout rate of a bookie and implied probabilities, thus letting our experts find value and deliver it to you.
Major events of 2022 WTA Tour
The WTA Tour has three main series of events: WTA 1000 (previously WTA Premier), WTA 500, and WTA 250. Another level of the Tour is WTA 125, or the WTA Challenger series. The Finals that summarise the season for top stars are an out-of-series event.
The 2022 WTA season is expected to feature around 20 events of 1000 and 500 levels and tens of 250 and 125 competitions. Takebet Nigeria provides WTA tennis tips on many of them!
Grand Slams (women)
The WTA Grand Slam tournaments are among the most awaited tennis competitions.
The 2022 Grand Slam calendar is as follows:
- Australian Open (17-30 January 2022)
- French Open (22 May - 5 June 2022)
- Wimbledon (27 June - 10 July 2022)
- US Open (29 August - 11 September 2022)
The WTA Finals sum up the whole season for top female tennis athletes. The tournament features eight best players in singles and eight best players in doubles of the finishing WTA season.
In the 2022 season, the WTA Finals provisionally span from October 31 to November 6, and Takebet Nigeria will offer you free WTA Finals predictions!
There are 8 WTA 1000 events planned for the 2022 tennis season, each covered with professional WTA tips on Takebet Nigeria.
The calendar of the 2022 WTA 1000 tournaments:
- Dubai Tennis Championships (14-20 February 2022)
- Qatar Open (20-26 February 2022)
- Indian Wells Masters/BNP Paribas Open (7-20 March 2022)
- Miami Open (21 March - 3 April 2022)
- Madrid Open (28 April - 8 May 2022)
- Italian Open/Rome Masters (2-15 May 2022)
- Canadian Open/Toronto Masters (6-14 June 2022)
- Cincinnati Masters (13-21 August 2022)
WTA 500 and 250
There are at least 11 events in the WTA 500 series planned for the 2022 season of the women’s tour. We cover most of these competitions with tennis WTA predictions.
The schedule of the 2022 WTA 500 tournaments:
- Adelaide International (2-9 January 2022)
- Abu Dhabi WTA Women’s Open (3-12 January 2022, provisional)
- Sydney Tennis Classic (9-15 January 2022)
- Charleston Open (2-10 April 2022)
- Stuttgart Open (16-24 April 2022)
- German Open (11-19 June 2022)
- Eastbourne International (17-25 June 2022)
- Silicon Valley Classic (30 July - 7 August 2022, provisional)
- Ostrava Open (19-25 September 2022)
- Chicago Fall Tennis Classic (September-October 2022, TBA)
- Kremlin Cup (15-23 October 2022, provisional)
On top of that, at least 33 WTA 250 events are planned for 2022. Experts of Takebet Nigeria tend to predict games of the WTA 250 series in case there are valuable bets at the bookies.
More tips on tennis
The WTA Tour is not the only series of tournaments we cover with tennis betting tips.
Some other tennis tournaments with predictions:
Follow Takebet Nigeria and wager on the tips we recommend!