UCL 2022-23 round 3: bookies favour Dortmund to win against Sevilla by odds

UEFA Champions League Group G lights up with second-placed Dortmund's trip to the Ramon Sanchez-Pizjuan Stadium to face bottom-placed Sevilla on matchday 3.

Sevilla is at bottom and yet to taste victory in Group G with two matches played — resulting in a loss and a draw. The German side, Dortmund, is second behind Manchester City with three points from two matches. It has recorded a win and a loss with no draws.

Dortmund is favourite to inflict a second loss on Sevilla away from home. At the 1x2 market, Dortmund's odds of winning the match are at 2.45 (29/20 Fractional; +145 American) — probability at 42%. The odds of the home side getting its first three points are at 2.90 (19/10; +190), chance set 33%. The outcome of a draw has odds at 3.40 (12/5; +240), and a 25% likelihood.

The odds of 3 goals or more in this encounter are at 1.80 (4/5; -125), with a 53% chance at the over/under 2.5 market. Meanwhile, the odds of 2 goals or fewer are 2.00 (1/1; +100), standing at a 47% probability.

At the GG/NG market, the odds of both teams scoring are at 1.61 (61/100; -163), equaling a 59% probability. The odds of both teams not scoring are at 2.20 (6/5; +120), standing at a 41% chance.

Youssef En-Nysyri, Sevilla forward is first in the list of players to score anytime with his odds at 2.60 (8/5; +160) — tantamount to a 38% likelihood.

Dortmund forward Anthony Modeste is second favourite with his odds at 3.00 (2/1; +200), making it 33% probable.

Dortmund's Justin Njinmah, also playing as a forward, completes the top three most likely players to score anytime with his odds at 3.40 (12/5; +240), which represents a 29% probability.

The match is scheduled to take place on 5 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!