Liverpool will host Napoli for the last round of the group stage matches on Tuesday, 1 November 2022. The match will be held at Anfield Stadium.
Liverpool recorded its first loss at home in over 30 matches to Leeds on Saturday, 29 October 2022. Also interesting to note is that Napoli has won all five of its games in group A.
The Reds are favourites to win according to top betting sites with odds set at 1.75 (3/4 Fractional; -133.33 American) which is a probability of 56%. The odds on the Gli Azzuri are 4.20 (16/5; +320), which is a 22% chance. The odds of a draw are set at 4.30 (33/10; +330), a 22% chance.
Napoli was comfortable the winner in the reverse fixture in a 4-1 thriller, and is averaging 2.50 goals per game in the league. The odds of more than two goals (over 2.5) are at 1.44 (11/25; -227.27), translating to a 66% likelihood. Meanwhile, the odds of less than three goals (under 2.5) are placed at 2.72 (43/25; +172), which amount to a chance of 34%.
The odds of both teams scoring are 1.43 (43/100; -232.56) and those of one or neither team scoring are 2.72 (43/25; +172). These outcomes are 66% and 34% possible, respectively.
The Reds top the any-time goalscorer chart led by Egyptian forward Mohamed Salah, with odds of 2.20 (6/5; +120), which stand at a 45% probability.
Uruguayan striker, Darwin Nunez, comes next with his odds set at 2.45 (29/20; +145). These are equal to a probability of 41%.
Roberto Firmino, a Brazilian forward rounds up the top three with his odds to score anytime in the match set at 2.50 (3/2; +150). He has a 41% chance of finding the back of the net.
The match is scheduled for Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 8:00 p.m. GMT.