Inter Milan will be traveling to the Allianz Arena to face off against Bayern Munich for the round 6 fixtures of group C. The match will be held on Tuesday, 1 November 2022.
Both Bayern Munich and Inter Milan have both qualified for the knock-out stages. The odds of The Nerazurri to win sit at 6.40 (27/5 Fractional; +540 American) and translate to a chance of just 12%. The odds on the Bavarians winning are set at 1.30 (3/10; -370.37), totalling a 72% chance. The odds of a draw are set at 5.15 (83/20; +415) — a 16% probability.
Bayern Munich won the reverse fixture at Giuseppe Meazza 2-0. The odds of more than two goals (over 2.5) are at 1.34 (17/50; -294.12), translating to a 71% probability. The odds of less than three goals occuring (under 2.5) are placed at 3.20 (11/5; +220), which amount to a likelihood of 29%.
The odds of both teams scoring are set at 1.46 (23/50; -217.39) which equate to a probability of 65%. While those of one or neither team scoring are fixed at 2.62 (81/50; +162), translating to a probability of 35%.
The any-time goalscorer is expectedly dominated by the Bavarians. Senegalese forward, Sadio Mane leads the anytime goalscorer with odds of 2.30 (13/10; +130) which is a probability of 43%.
Wingers Mathys Tel and Serge Gnabry are jointly tied at second place with odds of 2.45 (29/20; +145), which equate to a 41% probability.
The match is scheduled for Tuesday, 1 November 2022 at 8:00 p.m. GMT.