UCL 2022-23 round 3 odds: PSG clear favourite to win against Benfica

Group H of the UEFA Champions League will see Benfica host PSG at the Estadio da Luz for the third round of the UEFA Champions League. Both teams are in fine form heading into the game with two wins from two games and a goal difference of +3, each.

PSG is clear favourite to win the game with odds at 1.75 (3/4 Fractional; -133.33 American) which translates to a probability of 55%. The Os Encarnados' winning odds are at 4.25 (13/4; +325) which is a probability of 22.5%. The odds of a draw are set at 4.25 (13/4; +325) — a probability of 22.5%.

Fixtures between PSG and Benfica have seen more than two goals scored in all but one of all their meetings. This sets the odds for more than two goals (over 2.5) at 1.51 (51/100; -196.08) which is tantamount to a probability of 63%. The odds of two goals or less (under 2.5) are at 2.51 (151/100; -151), translating to a probability of 37%.

The odds of both teams scoring are 1.48 (12/25; -208.33) — equal to a 63% chance. Meanwhile, those of one or neither team scoring are at 2.55 (31/20; +155), standing for a probability of 37%.

The any-time goalscorers list is completely dominated by the Parisians. French forward Kylian Mbappe leads with odds set at 2.05 (21/20; +105), which equates to a probability of 49%. He is the current joint top-scorer in the competition with three goals.

Brazilian forward Neymar Jr. comes next with odds at 2.35 (27/20; +135) which translates to a 43% chance.

Argentine football legend Lionel Messi, also playing as forward, completes the top three with odds at 2.40 (7/5; +140) with a probability of 42%.

The match is scheduled for Wednesday, 5 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m GMT. Jesus Gil will be the presiding referee.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!