UCL 2022-23: odds reveal Chelsea to defeat AC Milan in round 3

It's first against last in the UEFA Champions League matchday 3. Fourth-placed Chelsea take on Group E leaders AC Milan at Stamford Bridge, England.

The Blues sit at the bottom of the group, winless from two matches played. The team totalled a solitary point from two matches with a record of one draw and one loss. AC Milan leads the group, two games in, with a record of one win and one draw.

The home team is favourite to begin the climb up the table with a win in this fixture at the 1x2 market. Its odds are set at 1.70 (7/10 Fractional; -142 American), with probability at 56%. Meanwhile, the odds of the away side coveting the points are at 5.00 (4/1; +400) — a 19% chance. The odds of the match ending in a draw are at 3.80 (14/5; +280), standing at a 25% probability.

At the over/under 2.5 Market, the odds of 3 goals or more being scored are identical to that of 2 goals or less. They are both at 1.90 (9/10; -111), a 50% chance.

At the GG/NG market, the odds of both teams scoring are at 1.80 (4/5; - 125), equaling a 51% probability. Meanwhile, the chances of either team keeping a clean sheet is at 49% with odds at 1.95 (19/20; -105).

The anytime goalscorers list is topped by Chelsea's forward, Aubameyang. His odds are at 2.62 (81/50; +162) — tantamount to a 38% chance.

Chelsea's other forward, Armando Broja is next in the list with his odds of finding the back of Milan's net anytime at 2.87 (187/100; +187), and a probability of 35%.

Raheem Sterling, winger for the Blues is third most likely to score anytime with his chances set at 32%, odds being 3.10 (21/10; +210).

The match is scheduled to take place on 5 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
0 comments
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!