UCL 2022-23 odds: Shakhtar Donetsk stands no chance against Madrid in round 3

It's a battle for the top of the table as first-placed defending champions Real Madrid take on second-placed Shakhtar Donetsk. The Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid is the location as the Group F leaders have the home advantage.

Real Madrid has totalled six points from two matches — two wins, no draws, no losses. On the other hand, Shakhtar is second with four points recorded from two matches, having amassed a win and a draw.

The home side is the overwhelming favourite to continue its perfect march towards the knockout stages at the 1x2 market. Its odds are set at 1.16 (4/25 Fractional; -625 American), with an 82% probability. The chances of the away side pulling a miraculous win at the Bernabeu is 7% with odds at 12.00 (11/1; +1100). The odds of a draw at the end of the encounter are at 8.00 (7/1; +700), totalling an 11% probability.

The odds of 3 goals or more being scored are at 1.36 (9/25; -277), with a probability of 71%. Meanwhile, the odds of 2 goals or less at the over/under 2.5 Market are at 3.20 (11/5; +220), tantamount to a 29% likelihood.

At the GG/NG market, the odds of both teams scoring are at 1.95 (19/20; -120), a chance of 49%. And the odds of either or both teams holding out for a clean sheet are at 1.80 (4/5; -125), hitting a 51% probability.

Real Madrid striker, Karim Benzema leads the anytime goalscorers list with his odds at 1.50 (1/2; -200), and the probability at 67%.

Real Madrid forwards Mariano Diaz and Vinicius Junior complete the top three list with identical odds at 1.83 (83/100; -120) — representing a 55% chance.

The match is scheduled for 5 October 2022 at 7:00 p.m. GMT.

Post your tip!
Win cash in the Takebet free tipster
competition every month. Learn more
Top features
Join community: sign up to comment or log in!

No one has commented yet.
Share your thoughts!